Rise Eterna update out now on Switch (version 1.0.1), patch notes
Forever Entertainment and Makee have readied a new update for Rise Eterna. The tactical RPG is now at version 1.0.1.
This week’s update includes an increased scrolling speed for the combat camera, more languages, and fixes. We’ve got the full patch notes below.
- Fixed instant adding of resources from gem trading to crafting inventory
- Increased scrolling speed for combat camera
- Added Portuguese and Polish languages
- Decreased d-pad navigation speed on Combat Map
- Fixed naming in story videos
- Fixed Sothy and Jag looting issue on their acquirement maps
- Fixed missing font glyphs in subtitles
- Fixed issue with hidden beast enemy battle
- Fixed wording in Japanese prologue video