Rising Hell getting a physical release on Switch
Posted on December 10, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Switch eShop, Videos
Rising Hell is seeing a physical release on Switch, Strictly Limited Games has announced in partnership with Chorus Worldwide Games and Toge Productions.
Fans will be able to choose between a limited edition or a Special Limited Edition. 2,200 copies and 1,800 copies of each will be made respectively. With the Special Limited Edition, buyers will receive a unique box, game manual, original graphic novel, original metal soundtrack on CD, art booklet, infernal poster (DIN A3), four character cards, and official logo sticker.
Here’s some information about the game:
Rising Hell puts you in the shackles of Arok, a sinner wielding a mysterious bestial arm with the power to kill demons. Fight your way through hordes of blood-lusting abominations, as you ascend vertically through the randomly-generated and ever-changing depths of hell, to reach freedom and resurrect your dark master Lucifer on the surface.
Head-banging heavy metal riffs and gorgeously grotesque pixel graphics will accompany you on your climb, facing the bug-ridden Beelzebub’s Lair, and other pits of hell with different creatures, bosses, and living traps lurking at every turn. To stand a chance, you need to chain together combos, complete jumping manoeuvres and collect red orbs from slain foes, to spend on mighty buffs and talents.
Whether you’re a veteran with a knack for retro games or this is your first rogue-lite rodeo, Rising Hell will give you the kick you need! With the threat of permadeath pumping adrenaline through your veins, one thing’s for sure – you’re in for a hell of a time as you head-bang your way up on this highway from hell!
– Slay in style while head-banging to heavy-metal riffs
– Vertical hell-ride: Climb out of ever-changing, procedurally-generated hell by chaining together jump-attacks and satisfying combos
– In true rogue-lite fashion, the threat of permadeath is ever present, but if you meet your demise, you come back stronger, as buffs continue to level up
– Unlock and play additional cursed characters to explore a variety of playstyles, including the powerful Sydna or the agile rogue fiend Zelos
– Fight epic boss battles, slaying ancient demons such as Dagon, Beelzebub and more
Fans can pre-order the physical versions of Rising Hell starting on December 12 at 12 AM CET. Strictly Limited Games will have both versions here.
Source: Strictly Limited Games PR