Road 96: Mile 0 update out now, patch notes
Posted on June 5, 2023 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Road 96: Mile 0 has received a new update, and it’s live now on Switch. The team is primarily looking to address issues players have encountered.
Bug fixes are naturally a big focus of the patch. A few tweaks and adjustments have been implemented as well.
The full patch notes for the Road 96: Mile 0 update are as follows:
- Fixed an issue allowing the player to enter Zoe’s Room before discussing with Kaito in Oasis Villas
- Fixed an issue affecting the shed’s lightbulb when tearing off the cables in Oasis Villas.
- Fixed an issue where Zoe’s voice clips would play instead of Kaito’s when using the seesaw in Oasis Villas.
- A save point was added when going from Oasis Villas to the final map in act II.
- Tweaked the tattoo minigame to prevent some issues affecting a small portion of players
- Fixed an issue where Colton could sometimes be heard repeating himself when pushing him on the swing.
- Fixed an issue preventing the player to progress during the walkie-talkie discussion in Hideout
- Fixed an issue blocking the player if a ride replay was triggered during an after ride Hideout chapter
- Removed John floating in the Hideout
- Fixed an issue where John’s truck would sometimes appear floating in the air in the Hideout in act II.
- The location of the bouncing ball in the Hideout has been changed.
- Fixed a collider issue causing the player to fall through the map in Presidential Park
- The turnstile in the Presidential Square’s police station now blocks the player as intended.
- Fixed the issue where the music box in Presidential Square was erroneously referred to as a “pair of earrings” when playing the game in English.
- Several parts of the treasure hunt mini-game have been fixed.
- Fixed an issue affecting Stan & Mitch’s license plate texture
- Fixed an issue allowing Zoe to fly out of bounds in the ride “A taste of freedom”.
- Fixed an issue blocking the player from progressing after failing a certain QTE in the ride “A taste of freedom”.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Zoe to be misaligned during a laser section in the ride “Heist at the palace”
- Small changes to the credits
- Fixed an issue that would cause the audio to echo when players used a headphone with certain audio compressed settings enabled.
All players on Switch can download the new Road 96: Mile 0 update now.