Roguelike dungeon crawler Runestone Keeper heading to Switch next week
Posted on August 10, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
In partnership with developer Cimu Games, Circle Entertainment announced today that it’s bringing Runestone Keeper to Switch. The roguelike dungeon crawler is due out on August 20 via the eShop.
We have the following overview and trailer for Runestone Keeper:
Runestone Keeper is a challenging roguelike / roguelite dungeon crawler that blends classic roleplaying elements and turn-based combat strategy!
This adventure will keep you coming back for one more floor, one more run, as you try to push through the dangers of the dungeon!
Heroes, monsters, equipment, events, magic and skills, traps and devices, shrines and altars, Goddesses and merchants. Choose your weapon and begin an epic adventure!
– Randomly Generated Dungeon Elements – almost everything is generated differently each time to ensure a unique experience!
– Prefix and Suffix-based Equipment – Loot comes with random yet rare prefixes and suffixes. Fight, collect and combine for a killer setup!
– Diverse Monsters – Tread lightly, or be ganged up on by monsters with complementary abilities that might drive you crazy.
– Items, Traps, Devices and Events – Opportunities for a favorable turn even at the most desperate moment. Choose wisely and use the unwelcoming surroundings to your advantage!
– Heroes and Goddesses – Create your hero’s attributes build! Sacrifice to receive your mighty God’s blessing (and later betray him to check out his fury)!
– A Challenging Experience – Prepare to have a tragic (not to mention permanent) death!
Runestone Keeper will cost $9.99 / €9.99 on the Switch eShop. During launch week, there will be a 10 percent discount.
Source: Circle Entertainment PR