Roki update out now (version 3.3), patch notes
Posted on November 26, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
A new version 3.3 update has gone live for the Switch version of Roki. Aside from bug fixes, a new “Restart Chapter” feature has been implemented.
The full patch notes are as follows:
- New Feature – Restart Chapter: Players can now restart the current chapter they are playing from the pause menu.
- If they are playing ACT 1, it will return them to the Opening Walk.
- If they are playing ACT 2, it will return them to the Portal Stone Clearing.
- If they are playing ACT 3, it will return them to the Beach.
- Fixed skybox visibility while examining graves in ACT 1.
- Fixed skybox visibility when opening the wolf mountain rootway door in ACT 2
- Fixed Krokelings appearing when they shouldn’t in the mill pond in ACT 2.
- Fixed issue that teleported the player to the right guard tower in ACT 3
- Fixed issue where journal tutorial on beach locked player movement in ACT 3.
- Fixed player going out of bounds in ACT 3
- Fixed inconsistencies in main character’s name in some language versions.
If you’re interested in Roki, you can pick up the game from the eShop now.
Source: United Label PR