Samurai Bringer update out now on Switch, patch notes
Posted on May 29, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Playism and Alphawing have readied a new update for Samurai Bringer, their rogue-lite action game.
The patch is highlighted by a feature that lets players to change the initial placement of combat techniques for Susanoo/Brave Generals in the Action Builder. A ton of bug fixes have been implemented as well.
The full patch notes for the Samurai Bringer update are as follows:
- Feature added allowing for the changing of initial placement of combat techniques for Susanoo/Brave Generals in the Action Builder.
- Feature added allowing for the map direction to be fixed: This can be configured via “OPTIONS”. Setting this will keep the map and mini map fixed pointing north.Bug Fixes:
- Fixed bug preventing SFX volume adjustment for some combat techniques
- Fixed bug stopping progress after defeating the Yuki Onna while frozen
- Fixed bug stopping progress when Susanoo and Great Demon attacks land simultaneously
- Fixed bug preventing warping to the proper location
- Fixed bug occurring when building Susanoo’s armaments at the blacksmith
- Fixed bug preventing summoning of Secret Scrolls even with the required number of Combat Scrolls
- Fixed bug in the Yamata-no-Orochi battle causing revival and preventing progress after falling with 0 HP: Due to current specs, the character must fall to the ground in order to be revived.
- Fixed bugs in Tutorial
- Fixed mistranslations in the blacksmith armament filter UI
- Fixed bug stopping progress when using sub weapon to attack the moment a Great Demon appears
- Fixed bug sometimes preventing exit when not having enough coins at the blacksmith
- Fixed bug with soft lock occurring after entering a store with a status ailment: Changed specs to remove the status ailment when entering stores.
- Changed “Light Vortex” initial setting in Options to “Button”
- Adjusted purple warp zone specs and gravitational pull: Now easier to escape from warp zones.
- Slight adjustment to Brave General appearance algorithm: Now less chance of being immediately killed by an over-buffed Brave General right after starting the game (Note: they do still appear sometimes).
- Added invincibility frames when being revived after falling through the floor during the Yamata-na-Orochi battle
- Fixed bug causing Susanoo to enter shops or torii gates upon hitting 0 HP
- Fixed config bugs
- Fixed bug in “Like a Ninja” achievement unlock conditions: Was previously only counted when using Dual Swords; now counted when only using one hand as well. As for the weapons themselves, attacks must be done with weaponsother than Ninja Swords.
- Fixed bug sometimes preventing progress in the Dojo Tutorial
All players on Switch can download the new Samurai Bringer update now.