Samurai Shodown update out now (version 2.22), patch notes
SNK updated Samurai Shodown to version 2.22 today. Aside from a few fixes, it also comes with some character adjustmenets.
The full patch notes are as follows:
Changed / Improved Features
- Resolved issues where sounds would not properly play in the gallery mode on some consoles.
- Resolved an issue where the subtitles displayed during the results screen between HIBIKI TAKANE and NAKORURU would display incorrect information. (Japanese only)
- Resolved an issue with the announcer’s voice during casual online matches.
- The announcer voice does not change when HIBIKI TAKANE appears during the ELIMINATION MATCH within CASUAL MATCH.
- Resolved an issue where HIBIKI TAKANE’s command list would display incorrect information.