SD Gundam Battle Alliance update announced (version 1.40), patch notes
Bandai Namco has announced a new version 1.40 update for SD Gundam Battle Alliance that will be going live very soon.
The update is highlighted by support for new paid DLC, Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury Pack. Several other fixes are also planned.
The full patch notes for the SD Gundam Battle Alliance version 1.40 update are as follows:
- Added support for paid downloadable content.
- Added support for “SD GUNDAM BATTLE ALLIANCE – Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury Pack”
- The following unit, character, expansion parts, CAPITAL Tickets, Level UncapMaterials and the GM (Gatheroad) Gundam game collaboration BGM will be available for users that purchase this DLC:
- Additional Playable Unit: Gundam Aerial
- Additional Character: Suletta Mercury
- Three types of additional expansion parts:
- The emblem of the Holder (Infighters, All-Rounders and Sharpshooters)
- Effect: Aerial Damage +8％ / Sidestep Invulnerability Time +0.02S / [Main Ranged and Subweapons] Reload+5％
- Miorine’s Tomato
- Effect [Infighter]: Melee +150 / [beam type] Melee Attack +20％ / [All Attacks] Stagger Effect +20
- Effect [All-Rounder]: Melee +100 / Ranged +100 / [All Attacks] Stagger Effect +20％
- Effect [Sharpshooter]: Ranged +150 / [beam type] Ranged Attack +20％ / [All Attacks] Stagger Effect +20％
- “GUND-ARM Inc. Clip” Expansion Part (Infighters, All-Rounders and Sharpshooters)
- Effect: Dropped Capital +2500 / Full MS Repair Kit +15％ / Hate +100％
- Additional CAPITAL Tickets: 100,000 CAPITAL tickets x3
- Additional Level Uncap Materials:
- 1st Level Uncap Materials: (Infighters, All-Rounders, and Sharpshooters) ×3
- 2nd Level Uncap Materials: (Infighters, All-Rounders, and Sharpshooters) ×4
- GM (Gatheroad) Gundam Game Collaboration BGM:
- CALM – MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM BATTLE OPERATION 2
- EMERGENCY – MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM BATTLE OPERATION 2
- Battle IV – MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM U.C. ENGAGE
- A New Encounter I – MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM U.C. ENGAGE
*The paid DLC pack, “SD GUNDAM BATTLE ALLIANCE – Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury Pack”, will be available on 11 May 2023.
*Please note that there will be no additional missions.
- Fixed an issue which caused the third attack from Gundam Astray Red Frame Kai’s SPA to miss when performed in the air.
- Fixed an issue which caused the final attack from Gundam Kimaris Vidar’s SPA to miss when performed in the air.
- Fixed an issue which caused Gundam Barbatos Lupus Rex’s counter to miss when used against certain attacks.
- Fixed an issue which prevented SPA recast speedup bonuses to be received when using subweapons with the following units:
- Destiny Gundam / Gelgoog (Char) / Gouf Custom / Justice Gundam / Infinite Justice Gundam / The-O / Turn A Gundam
- Fixed an issue which prevented expansion part effects to not trigger when the following units use a ranged weapon and then perform other attacks before the ranged weapon attack hits the enemy:
- Gelgoog (Char) / Qubeley / Nu Gundam/ Sazabi / Hi-Nu Gundam / Kshatriya / Penelope / Providence Gundam / Strike Freedom Gundam / Cherudim Gundam / Arche Gundam / Reborns Gundam / 00 QAN[T] / Phoenix Gundam
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer which caused equipped expansion parts with “Perfect Guard Skill Meter Recovery” effects to not trigger for the guest even after a perfect guard is performed against a ranged attack.
- Fixed an issue which caused an event that doesn’t usually occur in multiplayer to trigger when the host player selects “Gundam” as a partner and plays the “Hero of Lacroa” mission in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue which caused some dialogue to not be displayed in the “Seen and Unseen” mission after “Apsaras III” appears.
All players on Switch should be able to download the SD Gundam Battle Alliance version 1.40 update by May 10, 2023.