Shatter Remastered Deluxe release date set for November
Posted on September 27, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Original (9/25): Thanks to a Switch eShop listing, Shatter Remastered Deluxe now has a release date. A store page has the game down for November 2, 2022.
We first heard about Shatter Remastered Deluxe back in May. It’s a redone version of the brick-breaking title with improved visuals, a modernized UI, a remixed and remastered soundtrack, and more.
Here’s an overview of the game:
Shatter returns with a modernised UI, and multiple visual improvements. Re-experience the highly acclaimed original soundtrack, remixed and remastered in 5.1 surround sound.
Travel through 10 distinct worlds and battle 9 unique bosses; packed with amazing physics effects, power-ups and special attacks. Take control of the playing field with the innovative “suck and blow” mechanic, altering the game to your benefit and charging up ultimate ability SHARDSTORM.
- Vibrant 3D style presented across 10 distinct worlds.
- A unique “Suck and Blow” mechanic that gives you more control when targeting attacks.
- 71 levels of intense action that present new challenges as you progress.
- 9 incredible Boss battles that will push your brick-breaking skills to the limit.
- Includes five game modes:
- Story: explore the full Shatter Remastered Deluxe experience across 71 exciting levels.
- Endless: stay alive as long as possible to chase your highest score.
- Boss Rush: take on all 9 bosses back to back in the ultimate challenge.
- Time Attack: get the highest score you can in a limited time.
- Couch co-op: Team up with a friend and compete for the best score.
- Global leaderboards so you can track your high scores against the best brick-breakers in the world.
- Highly acclaimed original synthwave soundtrack, remixed and remastered in 5.1 surround sound.
Update (9/27): A new trailer accompanying the release date news for Shatter Remastered Deluxe can be found below.