Shoot ’em up game Crisis Wing coming to Switch in September
Posted on August 3, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Eastasiasoft and Pieslice Productions today announced that Cris Wing, a vertically scrolling arcade shoot ’em up game, is arriving on Switch next month. A release is set for September 22.
We have the following overview and trailer for Crisis Wing:
Push your shoot’em up skills to the limit in nostalgic pixel art style as you launch into Crisis Wing, lovingly crafted to recall the frantic action of arcade classics! Featuring 7 vertical scrolling stages, upgradeable weapons and cooperative multiplayer, Crisis Wing combines modern gameplay advancements with nostalgic presentation, enriched by a ricking FM soundtrack and CRT filters for a genuine old-school vibe.
From enemy swarms to screen-filling boss battles, Crisis Wing offers a daunting challenge while remaining accessible to newcomers. Practice mode lets you replay stages with infinite lives. Score Attack and Boss Rush bonus games further extend the experience with unique levels and bosses. Are you ready for takeoff?
- Master 7 challenging stages in frantic vertical shooting action.
- Overcome enormous bosses and mini-bosses!
- Test your limits in extra game modes.
- Play solo or with friends in local co-op.
- Turn on CRT filters for an old-school feel.
- Enjoy beautiful pixel art presentation set to a rocking FM soundtrack!
Crisis Wing will launch digitally for Switch as an eShop download.
Source: Eastasiasoft PR