Slayaway Camp: Butcher’s Cut dated for March 22 on the Switch eShop
Posted on March 2, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
We knew that Slayaway Camp: Butcher’s Cut would be coming soon to Switch. We just didn’t know when. Thanks to listings on the European and Australian eShops, we appear to have a release date.
Slayaway Camp: Butcher’s Cut is listed for a March 22 release. Digerati will be publishing the game for £13.49.
Here’s some additional information and a trailer:
Slayaway Camp is a killer puzzle game where you control Skullface, a psychotic slasher hell-bent on revenge. Slide this adorably demented murderer around hundreds of isometric puzzle levels to squash, flay, and decapitate hapless victims in this darkly comic homage to 80s horror movies.
This special console-only Butcher’s Cut edition is the biggest and bloodiest version of Slayaway Camp… EVER! More puzzles. More killers. More gore. It’s the ultimate videogame nasty.
– Includes the base game and the following additional content: Deluxe Edition, My Gory Valentine, HellCamp, Monthly Murderers Series 1 & 2, Supernatural Forces, and Santa’s Slay
– 300+ Fiendish puzzle levels to massacre your way through
– 60+ Killers to cause comical carnage with, including deranged wackos such as Mutant Hillbilly, Kevin, and the killer inter-dimensional clown: THAT
– 90+ Gorepacks with delightfully OTT kill scenes to shock and entertain
– Finger-stabbing fun enabled! Play using touchscreen controls in handheld mode
– Feeling squeamish? Choose PG Mode and play without blood or gore
– Starring Mark Meer (Cdr. Shepard from Mass Effect) as Skullface and Derek Mears (Jason from Friday the 13th) as Jessica
– Genuine hair-metal soundtrack by legendary Canadian group GNÜ TRUNTION
– Created by Jason Kapalka (Peggle, Bejewelled), Nate Schmold & Jessi Ross (Cosmochoria) and Ido Yehieli (Cardinal Quest)
– Slayaway Camp was recently selected as an overall winner at the annual Google Play Indie Games Festival