Slayaway Camp: Butcher’s Cut getting a physical release
Slayaway Camp: Butcher’s Cut, an isometric puzzle game that first debuted on Switch as a digital download in March 2018, is getting a physical release. Physicality Games announced a partnership with Digerati and Mastiff to produce the physical version, which will be available to pre-order later this month.
Slayaway Camp: Butcher’s Cut will be offered in standard and deluxe editions. With a regular copy, you’re getting a copy of the game and a collector’s tin with a clear display window that shows off the game’s cover artwork. The deluxe edition comes with those two items and adds a themed steelbook, Skullface embroidered iron-on patch, 24×36” camp flag, and Skullface audio keychain. All collector’s tins are sequentially numbered.
Here’s some information about Slayaway Camp: Butcher’s Cut:
Slayaway Camp is a killer puzzle game where you control Skullface, a psychotic slasher hell-bent on revenge. Slide this adorably demented murderer around hundreds of isometric puzzle levels to squash, flay, and utterly decimate hapless smart-mouthed, over-sexed, substance-abusing victims in this darkly comic homage to 80s horror movies.
This special console-only Butcher’s Cut edition is the biggest and bloodiest version of Slayaway Camp… EVER! More puzzles. More killers. MORE GORE!
– 300+ Fiendish voxel-style puzzle levels to slay your way through
– 60+ Killers dishing out comical carnage
– 90+ Gorepacks with delightfully over-the-top kill scenes to shock and entertain
– Starring Mark Meer (Cdr. Shepard from Mass Effect) as Skullface and Derek Mears (Jason from Friday the 13th) as Jessica
– Genuine hair-metal soundtrack provided by legendary Canadian group GNÜ TRUNTION
– Created by Jason Kapalka (Peggle, Bejewelled), Nate Schmold & Jessi Ross (Cosmochoria) and Ido Yehieli (Cardinal Quest)
Source: Physicality Games PR