Slime-san launches on Switch next week
Posted on July 28, 2017 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
It won’t be much longer until Slime-san appears on Switch. Today, publisher Headup Games announced that the action-platformer is set to debut on Nintendo’s console next week.
Slime-san is coming to Switch on August 3 via the eShop. HD Rumble will be supported, and the multiplayer mini-games can be played locally with one set of Joy-Con.
We’ve included more details about Slime-san below, along with a new Switch trailer for the game.
Slime-san was minding his own business, sliming around in a peaceful forest when suddenly…A giant worm appeared and gobbled him up!
Now deep within the worm’s belly, Slime-san has to face a decision: Be digested by the incoming wall of stomach acid… Or jump, slide and slime his way through the worm’s intestines and back out its mouth!
– Incredibly fast-paced and twitch-timing platforming madness!
– No time to stay still as you are chased by a wall of acid at every corner! Run, run, run!
– Being a slime has its perks. Slime your way through cracked walls and surfaces!
– Bust through brittle obstacles or tense situations with a speedy dash move.
– Slime to slow time, dash to speed it up. Feel like an absolute badass with pixel precise maneuvers!
– A game filled with content: 100 levels made out of 400 rooms combined with 100 new game+ levels totalling to a staggering 200 levels and 800 rooms!
– Collect partially-digested apples to unlock different play styles, outfits, shaders and mini-games!
– Get your shopping done in a town of survivors within the worm, home to colorful characters and surprising secrets.
– Each level is timed with online rankings, for the competitive and score-oriented.
– Unlock extra game modes like New Game+, Speed Running and Boss Rush modes!
– Get engrossed in a unique, 5 colored, pixelated world…found… within… the worm?
– Adhesive Wombat, Tiasu, Meganeko, Kubbi, Inverse Phase, Richard Gould… Over 10 composers contributed with over 20 songs for a chiptune album that you can’t help but groove out to!
Source: Headup Games PR