Souldiers update out now on Switch (version 1.1.3), patch notes
A notable 1.1.3 update has just gone out for Souldiers on Switch.
One of the major highlights is a new “Master” difficulty level. On top of that, the game has received balance adjustments and a slew of bug fixes.
The full patch notes are as follows:
- Added new “Master” difficulty level.
- Fixed being able to enter Adamont wall hole in first Scorpion encounter.
- Fixed freeze in carballs when getting multiple hits in the same frame.
- Fixed Melian cutscene freeze in WaterLaboratory_14.
- Added check for null weird version save.
- Added warning time before electric turrets shoot.
- AirFortress_03AUY turrets deactivated in last combat round.
- Added super armor (prevent interruption if hit) in player skills that did not have them, most notably in Archer and Wizard skills.
- Reduced gold rewards in hunting quests.
- Sightly reduced damage in Archer arrows that hit far.
- Reduced Wizard homing attacks detection radius.
- Reduced healing in necklaces:
- Blood Necklace ++
- Hafin Necklace.
- Hafin Necklace +
- Hafin Necklace ++
- Liquid Necklace +
- Liquid Necklace ++
- Reduced duration and increased attack speed in Wizard ‘Vital sproutling’ skill.
- Reduced Wizard mana regeneration speed with ‘Reinforced Spirit’ mastery.
- Increased time before falling from a wall slide after releasing direction input.
- Removed breakable props obscuring some statue save points in Sunken Laboratory and Deep Pyramid.
All players on Switch can download the new 1.1.3 update for Souldiers now.