South Park: The Fractured But Whole update out now (version 1.03)
South Park: The Fractured But Whole has received a new update on Switch. Version 1.03 is out now for all players.
This week’s update tackles a number of issues. We’ve included the full patch notes below.
- Resolved a game crash when some users attempted to create a Ubisoft Club account through the Welcoming message.
- Addressed an issue that prevented Ubisoft Club challenges from being marked as completed after the player completed the mission: The Many Asses of Dr. Mephesto. Players who have passed that mission should be able to reload a save file to have completed challenges marked as such.
- Resolved a storage issue that resulted in the possibility of missing save files.
- Fixed a possible black-screen event that may occur after initiating a second combat with the 6th-Graders outside of CtPa Town.
- Corrected an issue that could freeze the New Kid when looting a chest after aggroing a Ninja.
- Corrected an issue that could freeze the New Kid when opening the Toy Box immediately after getting out of bed.
- Resolved an issue that could prematurely trigger a main mission if the player saved and loaded during a cutscene or while the New Kid is in bed.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a player’s Combat Buddies’ turn order to change after adjusting the New Kid’s powers during the pre-combat screen.
- Resolved an issue that could prevent Origins 3 from initiating if the player chose to Go To Last Checkpoint during combat with the 6th-Graders.
- Addressed an issue that could cause the “Combat Advantage” or “Under Attack” alerts to remain on the screen during a fight, blocking a portion of the UI.