The top-down action-adventure game Sparklite will arrive on November 14, publisher Merge Games and developer Red Blue Games announced today. It will be sold both physically and digitally.
We have the following overview and trailer for Sparklite:
With a recent showing in Nintendo’s Indie World Showcase alongside unveilings across PAX events such as [email protected], ‘The Mix Seattle’, ‘Kinda Funny’ Showcase, as well as the ‘Monsters of Indie’ Superstar Dev Panel, Sparklite continues to make an impact as one of 2019’s most interesting and exciting Indie games to watch out for. Fusing together an arsenal of gadgets, guns and gear, Sparklite will have you exploring a diverse, procedurally-generated world to take down the titans of the mining industry and harness the power of Sparklite!
From solving puzzles to defeating a range of different bosses and enemies, Sparklite joins together elements of classic adventure titles such as The Legend of Zelda alongside a unique blend of approachable roguelike elements. Get ready to immerse yourself in an everchanging world as you take Ada on a journey across an assortment of different biomes and save Geodia!
– Stunning visuals – Intricate pixel art aesthetic inspired by retro classics
– Original soundtrack – GameCube inspired soundtrack by composer Dale North (Wizard of Legend)
– Explore the world of Sparklite – Five beautiful, procedurally generated biomes
– Invent your arsenal – Invent gadgets to solve puzzles and defeat enemies
– Battle bosses – Take on the Baron Mining Corp and its formidable gremlin Titans
– Meet the locals – Befriend the people of Geodia and help build The Refuge
Source: Merge Games PR