Spectacular Sparky launch trailer
Posted on October 24, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Switch eShop, Videos
Spectacular Sparky has made it to Switch, and we have a new trailer to celebrate. The action platform-shooter is published by Nicalis and developed by FreakZone Games.
Spectacular Sparky was first announced for Switch back in August.
Here’s some additional information about the title:
Spectacular Sparky is an action-packed platform/shooter with wacky characters, explosive weapons and boss battles to treasure. Sparky is an adorably insane intergalactic bounty hunter who can dash through obstacles, fire his weapons in any direction and even extend his jumps by flapping his long bunny-like ears. Each time he brings down a boss, his connected confidante Shig (half shark, half pig) is ready to point him in the direction of yet another space fugitive.
In the grand tradition of irreverent 1990s video-game heroes, Spectacular Sparky is as sassy as he is fearless. His voice-acted wisecracks and sarcastic jabs tend to get under the skin of his enemies in a most amusing fashion. And his universe is awash with spikes, lava, buzzsaws, super-saturated colors, slick parallax scrolling and mega-driven music, the way every game ought to be.
• A modern homage to the golden age of white-gloved 16-bit video-game mascots
• Five challenging worlds with 24 levels, each with a bombastic boss battle at the end
• Five powerful weapon types, including blasters, flamethrowers and homing missiles
• Five unique vehicles that Sparky can pilot, including a spaceship, hang glider and lava jetski
• Five difficulty settings, from Supercasual to Supernightmare
• Three game modes (What?! Not five?)
Have a look at the new Spectacular Sparky trailer below.
Spectacular Sparky is accessible for Switch as an eShop download. Access the official site here.