Spiritfarer – full patch notes for version 1.6
Posted on April 25, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Spiritfarer was updated to version 1.6 this week. Known as the “Lily Update”, it added Lily the Butterfly to guide the player through several scenes which add depth and detail to the main character Stella’s story. It also contains improvements to the local co-op play and various bug fixes.
Thunder Lotus Games has now shared the full patch notes for version 1.6. Continue on below to read them in full.
Added features on all ports:
- New spirit – Lily The Butterfly: Appears near the very end of the game and gives more insight into Stella’s life.
- Island’s names now appear while fast travelling.
- Bus Stops are easier to see from the Fast Travel screen.
- Fishing can now be done in coop
- New visual effects when Stanley is found.
- New atmosphere for Buck’s event.
- New UI showing how many items can be added to stations.
- The boat can now travel at night after the first conversation with Lily.
Fixes on all ports:
- Buck’s event can no longer start during another atmosphere (rain, stars, etc.)
- Recipe collection now shares the same sorting as the recipe book.
- Fix cat joystick rebindings not being saved
- Prevent menus from clipping down the bottom of the screen when playing in coop.
- Fix Alice confirming the sheep shearing quest next to an unshorn sheep.
- Fix player getting stuck in the run animation
- Fix Smithy automatically starting when smithing brass sheet at a low frame rate
- Fix Smithy being more likely to break on the first hit
- Fix navigation inside the Pause Menu
- Fix user still getting planks if they fails the minigame
Fixes exclusive to Switch:
- Fix cat’s behaviours and inventory when player’s controller is disabled
- Fix turtles not appearing the next day after sleeping next to them
- Fix item collected message not displaying when item is removed from inventory in a conversation
- Fix the rightmost cultist denizen to sometimes spawn at the wrong location
- Modified Elena placement on the island
- Fix Summer slowly going down ladders