Spiritfarer update out now on Switch (version 1.2), patch notes
Spiritfarer has been updated on Switch, bringing the game to version 1.2. It primarily addresses a number of issues, but also includes additional language support.
Below are the full patch notes:
- Added localization in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese
- Optimized memory usage to lower the potential of crashes
- Fixed an issue causing progression of the story lines or player abilities to rollback to a previous state, breaking the game. Please note that the patch will address the root cause of the issue – but if the issues with your game’s progression persist following this patch, it is unlikely that we will be able to “repair” your progress.
- Fixed an issue where the ship got stuck on a physical barrier on the map.
- Fixed hints being shown multiple times.
- Fixed some texts overlapping in the menus.
- Fixed issue where you couldn’t activate the zipline shrine if you had activated the bounce shrine.
- Removed the possibility to set daffodil to player 1 in single player.
- Various fixes to Alice requests and story lines.
- Various fixes to Gwen requests and story lines.
- Various fixes to Bruce and Mickey requests and story lines.
- Other minor bug fixes and optimizations.
Spiritfarer is out now for Switch via the eShop.