Spiritfarer update out now (version 1.10), patch notes
Spiritfarer has been updated once again on Switch. The game is now at version 1.10.
Aside from plenty of bug fixes, the update contains a couple of quality of life improvements. Continue on below for the full patch notes.
- Fixed faulty behavior in build mode
- Re-added splashes when turtle goes back down
- Fix player stuck playing as daffodil in single player
- Make sure Music prompt is displayed in pause menu
- Make Stella go back to idle at the end of conversation if it ended with an expression
- Make controller icons adapt to last controller used
- Prevent rebinding gamepad’s A button as the Back button due to issue with Music mini game.
- Modified Gwen’s mansion door opening conditions
- Fix camera bug in coop in Gurenu Fields after leaving build mode
- Series of small fixes to manage an edge case with Lily’s reveal.
- Fixed a small issue where Lily often appeared uncentered when sleeping
- Disabled auto-save during Lily’s reveal sequence
- Lily now glows when idle at night to more resemble her glowy interactive butterfly state
- Changed Lily lighting so it is not affected by the player light too much
Quality of Life Improvement:
- Sawmill minigame no longer completely fail if 1 plank failed
- Added out of screen pointer for butterflies’ welcome sequence