Splatoon 2 update out now (version 2.1.1)
A new update has gone live for Splatoon 2. Nintendo just released version 2.1.1 for all players.
Today’s update primarily makes a few changes to multiplayer and League Battle. For the full patch notes, continue on below.
- Changes to Multiplayer
- Fixed an issue with overtime ending too soon in Clam Blitz mode.
- Fixed an issue where hitting an opponent standing on particular stage features with direct hits from the Inkjet special occasionally caused the shots to not explode or deliver damage to the opponent.
- We have fixed an issue getting into landforms when executing super jump from specific location to specific location in Port Mackerel.
- Changes to League Battle
- Fixed an issue where immediately after a team’s Highest League Power was updated, if results could not be uploaded due to a poor network connection or other reasons, that Highest League Power was not reflected in the online ranking list until Highest League Power was updated again.
- Other Changes
- Fixed an issue preventing weapon test targets in certain locations from taking damage from an Ink Storm.