The newest version of Splatoon is now available for download. Nintendo brought out version 2.9.0 tonight.
As previously mentioned, today’s update adds compatibility for the Callie and Marie amiibo. Also included are weapon balances, multiplayer bug fixes, and more.
We have the full patch notes below for those who missed them last week.
Compatible amiibo Added
- Now compatible with Callie and Marie amiibo.
Main Weapon Balancing
- Adjustments have been made to specifications for certain Main Wepons.
- More info
Special Weapon Effect Duration Balancing
- Adjustments have been made to specifications for certain Special Weapon Effects.
- More info
- Ancho-V Games: Fixed an issue in Rainmaker mode, in which certain terrain wasn’t appearing correctly on the turf map when inked.
Multiplayer Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue that caused players performing a Super Jump while swimming through ink to appear to be sliding long distances to opponents.
- Fixed an issue that caused Ink Mines placed on enemy turf to occasionally be visible byopponents, whether or not they had the Bomb Sniffer gear ability.
- Adjustments have been made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.