SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated update incoming for Switch, patch notes
THQ Nordic and Purple Lamp have announced that a new SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated update is inbound for Switch. We don’t have an exact release date yet, but it’s targeted for arrival within the next ten days.
The upcoming update adds more concept art to the Theater, makes adjustments, fixes bugs and other issues, and more. Continue on below for the full patch notes.
- Implemented a fix to minimize the chance of corrupted save games
- Added the option to replay Robo-Bosses after their first defeat
- The music in the multiplayer mode now cycles randomly through the full soundtrack
- Added more concept art to the Theater
- Reduced the amount of shinies needed to buy spatulas from Mr. Krabs
- Fixed an exploit in Kelp Forest
- Fixed a bug where physics in combination with Tikis caused a black screen
- Fixed a bug where the spatula count in game was different to the one in the save game
- Fixed an issue where you could not complete the master shutdown button in Mermalair
- Fixed an issue where the ball from the tutorial would not spawn again
- Fixed an issue where the game could crash if you triggered a button during the loading screen
- Balanced the seesaw mesa in Jellyfish Fields
- Fixed a bug, where the power crystals were not counted correctly
- Fixed a bug where you could travel to locked locations on the map
- Fixed some achievement unlocking issues
- Fixed a bug where the game crashed when enemies targeted the player
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated is available for Switch.