Steredenn: Binary Stars update out now (version 2.1.0)
A rather sizable update has been released for Steredenn: Binary Stars on Switch. As of now, players can download version 2.1.0.
Highlights for the patch include 1080p when docked, fixed crashes, improved performance and rumble, new backgrounds, and balancing / fixing minor issues. We have the full patch notes below.
- Add 3 environments.
- Rocks, mines, bulletmines, bumpers and other small explodable elements have a small movement.
- Use bumpers on gamepads.
- Improve first level’s background. It’s huuuge. The whole solar system. Waow.
- Improve loop first level’s background.
- Improve vibrations on gamepads (if supported). Way way better!
- Improve texts.
BUG FIXES/TECHNICAL STUFFS
- Increase performances for bullets and Asteroid Fields.
- Optimize Stasisbot and Stasisgun.
- Use correct background for special bosses in Arena.
- Handle language change in the settings in a smoother way.
- Rework Arena starting animation.
- Add Pro Controller support on PC.
- Fix Tempest taking a normal weapon in its melee slot (which was not a viable strategy since the weapon was not useable, sorry).
- Fix spamming bugs with the Tempest special ability.
- Fix Garbage Collector cross pattern.
- Fix some errors in texts.
- Fix some bugs in Arena’s game over.
- Fix some starting weapons not considered unlocked by default.
- Fix bug with two identical controllers considered the same in co-op.
- Fix artefacts being dropped after the destruction of a miniboss in the Arena.
- Fix the Rocket Circus’ targeting during the Asteroworm fight.
- Fix a rare date bug in Daily Run.
- Fix Red Baron boss’ trail not cleaned correctly during hypespaces.
- Fix trails when the SUPERCHABAL is destroyed.
- Fix mini-Garbage Collector trails.
- Fix audio bugs.
- Fix pesky misalignment issues for special ability UI.
- Tweak Specialist for a better game experience. Changes below.
- Bots under the Specialist Aura have a bigger shield radius.
- Bots under the Specialist Aura are pushed back each time they get hit. You have to move to stay behind them. This is a big change, but it’s a good one, don’t worry. 😉
- Specialist can stop freefalling Bots by coming near them.
- Bots can target new enemies more quickly.
- Ghost Bots (from Next-Gen Special) ignore the Specialist aura.
- Remove Specialist passive bonus damage.
- Reduce Fury special ability damage bonus.
- Reduce Ninjabot damage.
- Reduce Minirockets damage and increase cooldown.
- Reduce Quick Reload bonus a bit.
- Reduce Laserbot damage.
- Balance Flamebot.
- Increase Ancient Power damage.
- Modify Cruiser MK2 patterns conditions.
- Modify Gunbot boost mode.
- Melee weapons don’t trigger suicide bullets in loops.
- Change damage type of Red Baron’s spread weapon.
- Improve heal speed of a health capsule.
- Shieldbots last longer but can only be spawned twice with a bigger cooldown.
- Shieldbots can stop laser.
- Shieldbots don’t destroy ally bots created near them.
- Shieldbots are less vulnerable to collisions.
- Shieldbots blink more when they are almost discharged.
- Shieldbots last longer under the Specialist aura.
- Rework Reflector to be more intuitive and easier to use.
- Reflector shows an animation when fully charged.
- Shield shows an animation when fully charged.
- Shield stops small lasers.
- Change probabilities on SUPERCHABAL and Asteroworm.
- Increase cooldown of the Baygun.
- Reduce number of bullets reflected by the Heavy Shielder.
- Rename “Reconfigured Slot Design” to “Improved Reconfiguration System”.
- Fix many crashes.
- Improve UI in different modes.
- Improve 1080p support.
- Improve vibrations.
- Improve performances.
- Add ability to record movies (just hold the screenshot button).
- The initial music (with specialist and baron) is incorrect or paused after a restart.
Leave a Reply