Storyteller update out now on Switch, patch notes and trailer
Posted on September 26, 2023 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
A new update just went out for Storyteller on Switch that includes some new content.
Free to all players, it includes all new themes, chapters, and a mischievous new character that will allow players to re-experience the game’s stories with a new twist. Other quality of life improvements and fixes are included as well.
Here’s the full rundown:
Storyteller update patch notes
Full List of Additions and Changes:
- The Devil arrives as a new character, introducing new puzzles to existing levels.
- A new chapter, Genesis, turns old demo levels into a fully-fledged chapter.
- The game now features a fully-voiced narrator!
- Existing chapters have been expanded with more than 20 new levels.
- A new stamp collection at the back of the book challenges players to put together specific scenarios and solve levels in new ways.
- Several levels that were available at launch have been refined or improved.
- …and many more small and cute details, in addition to bug fixes and quality of life improvement
We also have the following trailer:
All players on Switch can download the new update for Storyteller now.