Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse getting physical release at retail
Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse will soon be receiving a wide physical release at retail, THQ Nordic has announced.
The game technically had a physical release already as part of this year’s collector’s edition. However, that version was limited to Aspyr’s store. This is the first time that most major retailers will be carrying copies.
Here’s some information about the game:
Be the Zombie. Kick A** and Take Brains.
It’s 1959 and the city of Punchbowl, PA, is a beacon of progress and ideal living. Show the living that law and order are no match for a dead man on a mission. Your boyfriend’s back Maggie and Punchbowl is gonna be in trouble!
– Eat Brains: Chomp on the living and replenish your bodily arsenal of: zombie sputum, gut grenades, and the stunning unholy flatulence
– Possess Punchbowl’s Population: Clamp your severed hand to a barbershop quartet singer’s head and raygun away
– Build Your Zombie Horde: Convert your enemies into undead allies & lead a zombie assault on the living
– Bring Civilization to its Knees: Show the retro-futuristic city of Punchbowl, PA that they can’t escape the past
– Stubbs and Chill: Invite a friend to play as Grubbs for classic couch cooperative hijinks. (Friend not included)
The physical version of Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse will cost $29.99 / €29.99 / £25.99. A release date has not yet been announced.
Source: THQ Nordic PR