Super Animal Royale releasing on Switch today
Posted on August 26, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
It turns out that the release date for Super Animal Royale on Switch is today. During the Gamescom edition of Future Games Show, publisher Modus Games and developer Pixile shared the surprise launch news.
Here’s an overview of the game:
It’s a fight for furvival! Super Animal Royale is a 64-player, frenetic, top-down 2D battle royale where murderous animals fight tooth, claw, and machine gun across an abandoned safari park. Collect and customize your favorite critters and weapons, then put them to work in solo matches or team up as a squad of up to four players!
- Survival of the Fittest: Scavenge a variety of powerful weapons, armor and items to become the apex predator in intense 64-player online matches.
- The Superest World: Explore a massive, beautifully illustrated 2D island and discover its hidden lore, by chatting with its inhabitants and scouring its rich environments for clues.
- Different Stripes for Different Fights: Collect hundreds of animal breeds and customize them with thousands of cosmetic items, weapons, outfits, and even umbrellas!
- Evolving Events & Updates: Enjoy an endless stampede of new content, including seasonal outfits, animals, and weapons to collect.
- The Fast and the Furriest: Flatten your foes while rolling dirty in a Hamster Ball, or mount a Giant Emu and peck your way to the promised land.
Since the release date for Super Animal Royale is today, it’ll be up soon on the Switch eShop as a free-to-play title. Fans can access the official website for Super Animal Royale here.