Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission update out now (version 1.01.02)
Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission has been updated on Switch. Bandai Namco is distributing version 1.01.02, which addresses some important bugs – including one from the previous update.
Below are the full patch notes:
- Fixed the issue from the recent free update, where the game freezes if the players creates a custom card using the newly added customization contents from the last update, proceeds to edit a mission in Mission Edit mode, and attempts to start this mission.
- Fixed an issue where the game freezes during the Deck Selection screen, if a card is equipped with (Limitless Saiyan) ability and equipped with a specific accessory.
- Fixed an issue that occurs in Story Mode Chapter 4-1, and Chapter 4-4, when the player separates with their allies.
- Fixed an issue that occurs when players purchase (Blank Cards) in the Creation Shop.
- Fixed an issue concerning player Titles in the (S+ Top Ranking) screen in Ranked Matches mode.
- Fixed an issue where the player was unable to move the Cards in the Unit Set screen, when cancelling the (Fuse) action during battle.