Super Mario Bros. 35 update out now (version 1.0.2), patch notes
Posted on November 12, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Nintendo has prepared a new 1.0.2 update for Super Mario Bros. 35. Fixes, adjustments, and improvements are included.
Below are the full patch notes:
- Fixed an issue where large numbers of enemies appearing on-screen would result in gameplay slowdown.
- Fixed an issue where, under certain conditions, players were unable to throw fireballs underwater.
- Fixed an issue where a special input would enable players to unlock unopened courses.
- Treasure chest coin pool amounts are now displayed during spectator mode.
- Adjusted the sound effect that plays as shells or other objects rapidly bounce back and forth within a single-block opening.
- Adjusted the speed-up timing of the countdown timer.
- Improved the overall gameplay experience.
Super Mario Bros. 35 is available for Switch via the eShop. Nintendo has said that the game will only be offered through the end of March 2021.