Super Nintendo World at Universal Studios Hollywood menu detailed
Posted on February 9, 2023 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, News
Super Nintendo World at Universal Studios Hollywood is almost ready for its grand opening, and we now have a rundown of the menu players can expect at the Toadstool Cafe.
The cafe features a giant red-capped mushroom exterior and a lavish interior adorned with an array of larger-than-life mushroom décor and iconic green pipes. The signature restaurant is helmed by Chef Toad himself.
The Super Nintendo World Toadstool Cafe menu is as follows:
- Toadstool Cheesy Garlic Knots
- Super Mushroom Soup
- Tomato Soup in Super Mushroom Bowl
- Piranha Plant Caprese
- Yoshi’s Favorite Fruit & Veggie Salad
- Super Star Chicken Salad
- Mario Burger (Bacon, Mushroom & Cheese)
- Luigi Burger (Pesto Grilled Chicken)
- Fire Flower Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Chef Toad Short Rib Special
Kids Meal menu
- Mario Mini Burger Adventure Set
- Power-Up Spaghetti Marinara
- ? Block Tiramisu
- Mt. Beanpole Cake
- Princess Peach Cupcake
Here’s a closer look at the Super Nintendo World Toadstool Cafe menu:
There’ll also be beverages on hand, including the Super Star Lemon Squash signature drink. Other options are juice, hot tea, fountain soda, premium bottled water, milk, and freshly brewed coffee. Those stopping by the park can purchase collectible drink sippers as well.
Super Nintendo World at Universal Studios Hollywood will have its grand opening on February 17, 2023. Visit the official website here for more information.