Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge update out now (version 1.0.4), patch notes
The latest update for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge is here, and players can now access version 1.0.4 on Switch.
One of the highlight is that it’s now possible to join friends’ parties on Switch, and party codes are available for easier matchmatching. Other improvements and bug fixes are included.
The full patch notes for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge version 1.0.4 update are as follows:
Party Codes (ONLINE):
- You can now share Party Codes (five letters only) for easier matchmaking with friends who can now jump in via Join Party Code
. Those are displayed at the bottom of the host’s party panel.
- The difficulty is now displayed for each lobby when looking for online games
- Remapped the kick button to prevent misclick in the host’s party panel
- Fixed long respawn delay after falling in holes in single-player mode
- Fixed rare issues with enemies becoming invincible when a player quits the game
- Fixed client-side Chrome Dome sometime invincible when it shouldn’t be
- Fixed Krang’s torso not receiving any damage from clients, only the host
- Fixed clients sometimes not unlocking a cameo that the host found
- Fixed infinite online sign-in when Epic Launcher isn’t installed
- Fixed keyboard custom key binding only taking into account the first local player
All players on Switch can download the new 1.0.4 update for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge now.