Tetris Effect: Connected Switch launch trailer
Posted on October 8, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Switch eShop, Videos
Enhance Games, Monstars, Resonair, and Stage Games have shared a launch trailer for Tetris Effect: Connected. The title just landed on Switch.
For more on Tetris Effect: Connected, check out the following overview:
Tetris Effect: Connected is Tetris like you’ve never seen it, or heard it, or felt it before – an incredibly addictive, unique, and breathtakingly gorgeous reinvention of one of the most popular puzzle games of all time, from the people who brought you the award-winning Rez Infinite and legendary puzzle game Lumines.
Music, backgrounds, sounds, special effects – everything, down to the Tetris pieces themselves, pulse, dance, shimmer, and explode in perfect sync with how you’re playing, making any of the game’s 30+ stages and 10+ modes something you’ll want to experience over and over again.
A challenge for the mind and a feast for all the senses, Tetris Effect: Connected is the perfect excuse to play Tetris again… and again…and again, and again, and again and again and again and again and again and again and…
- Includes Cross-Platform Multiplayer! Players on different platforms can easily join Friend Match rooms with the new Room ID feature.
- Spectator Mode is available in Friend Matches. A room can contain up to 8 total people.
- Includes the “Zone” mechanic, where players can stop time (and Tetriminos falling) by entering “the Zone” and either get out of a sticky situation that could otherwise lead to “Game Over,” or rack up extra line clears for bonus rewards.
- Multiplayer mode “Zone Battle,” which shakes up traditional 1-on-1 Tetris gameplay via the time-stopping Zone mechanic made famous in Tetris Effect.
- A “Connected” co-op mode, where up to three players can literally connect their Tetris playfields together and play as one.
- Over 30 different stages, each with its own music, sound effects, graphical style and background that all evolve and change as you play through them.
- Ranked and unranked play, matchmaking, and player progression for unlockable avatars.
Have a look at the Tetris Effect: Connected Switch launch trailer below.
Tetris Effect: Connected can be purchased digitally for Switch as an eShop download. Visit the official site here for more information.
Thanks to James McKee for the tip.