The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth will be on Wii U “in the coming months”
Posted on April 21, 2016 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Wii U eShop
The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth will begin making its way to consoles next month. There’s still no word on a specific date for the Wii U version, but Nicalis confirmed yesterday that it will be out “”in the coming months”. We’ll let you know when we hear something more concrete.
As for what’s included in The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth, here’s the rundown:
– Over 100 hours of MORE gameplay
– Greed Mode – a whole new way to play, focused on risk/reward
– Expanded main game – a new final area with a new final boss
– Daily Runs – play a new official run, everyday!
– Online Leaderboards – compete for highscore/best time
– 10 totally new and awesome challenges!
– 1000+ new room designs
– MONSTROUSLY UPDATED WEAPON COMBO SYSTEM!
– 120 new items-not counting tons of new pickups, chests, pills, bombs and cards-taking the item count up beyond 500!
– Alternate soundtrack!
– New secret transformations!
Uber secrets including:
– Lilith, mother of demons, a totally new playable character
– 4 new alternate chapters with new enemy types and visual themes
– Revised seed code combo system and new special seeds
– 100+ enemies, with new designs
– 8 new bosses
Source: Nicalis PR