The Deer God hitting the Wii U eShop in December
Posted on September 27, 2015 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Wii U eShop
The Deer God finally has a release window on Wii U. Mobot Studios, who will be publishing the game on Nintendo’s console, just announced a December launch for the eShop version.
We’ve posted a game description and features overview for The Deer God below.
The Deer God is a breathtaking 3D pixel art adventure that will challenge your religion and your platforming skills. It’s a game about survival, reincarnation, and karma; all set in a unique 3D pixelized world. Feast your eyes on the beautiful lighting, day and night system, and vast landscapes. Become one of the most beautiful animals on planet earth. LIVE AS A DEER. SURVIVE AS A DEER.
- Gorgeous 3D pixel art world to explore
- Various animals and characters to interact with across multiple quests
- Unique Night and Day system
- Tons of items to find and use
- Reincarnate into other animals
- Use the power of statues and level up your antlers
- Find secrets and solve ancient puzzles
- Follow an interesting and dark story line
- Amazing Original Soundtrack by Evan Gipson.
Source: Mobot Studios PR