The Jackbox Party Pack 3 launching April 13 on the European Switch eShop
Posted on March 30, 2017 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
It won’t be much longer until The Jackbox Party Pack 3 graces the Switch eShop. On the European store, the game now has a listing with an April 13 release date. It should cost €23.99 / £20.03.
Here’s an overview:
The threequel to the party game phenomenon features five new sense-shattering games!
1) The say-anything sequel Quiplash 2 (3-8 players). Play all new questions or make your own!
2) The deadly quiz show Trivia Murder Party (1-8 players). Match wits with a trivia-obsessed killer.
3) The surprising survey game Guesspionage (2-8 players). Give the results to silly survey questions.
4) The t-shirt slugfest Tee K.O. (3-8 players). Battle your custom t-shirts to the death!
5) The sneaky trickster game Fakin’ It (3-6 players). One of your friends has something to hide.
Play using your phones, tablets, or computers. No extra controllers needed!
All games support up to 10,000 audience members playing along!
Plus tons of new features, just for streamers! It’s a digital box full of actual fun.