The Many Pieces of Mr. Coo launch trailer
We’ve got a final launch trailer for The Many Pieces of Mr. Coo, Switch’s latest point-and-click adventure game. It landed on the system this week.
Catch up on everything you need to know in the following overview:
The Many Pieces of Mr. Coo is a surrealist point’n’click graphic adventure. Mr. Coo is stuck in a weird, nonsensical world, and he needs your help to get out of it -but first of all, he needs to find all his pieces and be whole again!- There might be some philosophical strife behind all this nonsense, but with all the chaotic monsters, crazy robots and one-eyed ladies, it’s kinda hard to say.
With an astounding and colorful hand-drawn 2D cartoon art, and a surrealist and whimsical story, full of absurd humor, wacky characters and crazy situations and innovative puzzles, The Many Pieces Mr. Coo is a fresh take of the graphic adventure genre that will bring together veterans of these gamers and newcomers alike.
Mr. Coo and this game are creations of the acclaimed artist Nacho Rodríguez. 2D animator and director, Rodríguez has been nominated to the Goya Awards for his short film “A lifestory”. He also was lead animator of the game O.zen at Ubisoft. Mr. Coo is one of his most celebrated characters, having appeared in several hilarious short films.
- A fresh take of the point’n’click graphic adventure genre
- Astounding hand-drawn 2D cartoon artstyle
- A surrealist, whimsical world, symbolic and full of meaning – but also heartwarmingly silly!
- Meet wacky and lovable characters like the Giant Chicken, the Faunus or the One-eyed Woman
- Lots of absurd humor. Look, we already told you there are giant chickens, we can’t stress this enough
Watch the launch trailer for The Many Pieces of Mr. Coo below.
The Many Pieces of Mr. Coo is out now on Switch.