The Red Lantern update out now (version 1.0.3), patch notes
Posted on October 23, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
The rogue-lite survival game The Red Lantern made it to Switch yesterday, and there’s actually an update already available. Several fixes and improvements are included.
Below are the full patch notes:
- The ending of the game will sometimes fail to fire properly.
- Some options did not retain the correct values when quitting to the main menu.
- A few encounters were missing from this version of the game.
- Individual objectives were not listed one at a time in the journal summary after a run.
- Pausing during a “haw/gee” choice could sometimes cause the game to go into slow-motion and not fully pause.
- A small number of encounters existed where dialog would drop and not resume.
- Additionally, this includes several fixes in our last weeks of development.
The Red Lantern is available digitally for Switch via the eShop.