The Swords of Ditto: Mormo’s Curse getting a “critical patch” soon
Posted on May 2, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Devolver Digital has confirmed that a “critical patch” should be live for The Swords of Ditto: Mormo’s Curse next week. It was originally planned for today’s launch, but was pushed back due to Golden Week in Japan – so Nintendo hasn’t approved it just yet.
Here’s what to expect from the upcoming updates:
Nintendo Switch (current v1.13.26)
(Please note that there is around a week’s delay on patches being approved by Nintendo)
Fixed, patch is awaiting LotCheck approval (1.14.00)
- Players die in failed stories in Regular and Relaxed Modes instead of being returned to their house
- Players are returned to their house in Regular and Relaxed Modes if they die while climbing Mormo Palace and their game is saved into a state where they are unable to leave the next room
- [PREVENTION] Ensuring that you are in Hero Mode (via Options) when dying in Mormo Palace will prevent this issue from occurring. Alternatively, play Mormo Palace in Relaxed Mode to reduce chance of dying.
- If you have a save game where you are unable to leave the home room, a fix has been made and will be available in 1.15.xx. If you wish to continue playing before 1.15.xx is live, then you will unfortunately have to start a new game.
- Touchscreen does not work in handheld mode
Fixed, yet to be submitted (1.15.xx)
- Game crashes if Laser/Vampire Ring is equipped when Mormo’s eye crystals are destroyed
- Game crashes if Vampire Ring is used on the teleporters in the Laser Ring Trial Dungeon
- Fix for players who got stuck in the room outside their home if they died in Mormo Palace
- Game could crash when it attempted to spawn the Nemesis in certain situations