The Uncertain: Light at the End pushed back to 2021 on Switch, new trailer
Posted on September 15, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop, Videos
The third-person sci-fi adventure game The Uncertain: Light at the End was previously announced for Switch, but it’s now seeing a delay. All console versions are now launching in 2021, New Game Order and META Publishing announced today.
For those that need a refresher, here’s an overview of the game plus a new trailer:
The Uncertain: Light at the End is a story-driven third-person sci-fi adventure set in a post-apocalyptic world where humanity has been replaced by machines. A young girl named Emily must survive as a lone outcast and unravel the mystery behind humanity’s disappearance, travelling through the abandoned world while pursued by the same machines which once served humankind.
Created by independent developer New Game Order (formerly ComonGames), The Uncertain: Light at the End presents an all-new adventure set in the universe established by 2016’s The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day, which has achieved more than 1,000 reviews and a Very Positive rating from the Steam community.
– Welcome to a lonely Earth. Jump into an all-new and original story, in a world inexplicably abandoned by humans and dominated by robots.
– Discover deep lore and embedded storytelling. Learn about the past and present of a machine-dominated Earth world through exploration and interaction.
– Explore an abandoned world. Guide Emily through an empty and lonely city, filled with intricate details and hints at life before the disaster.
– Solve entirely unique puzzles. Every puzzle in The Uncertain: Light at the End is a unique challenge with unique mechanics.
– Lose yourself in Emily’s world. Immersive audio and a rich cinematic score bring The Uncertain’s lonely world to life.
– See the release date announce trailer for The Uncertain: Light at the End here.
The Uncertain: Light at the End is expected to be sold digitally for Switch via the eShop.
Source: Meta Publishing PR