The Way Remastered coming to Switch, out this month
Posted on April 4, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
A couple of years ago, The Way released on a few different platforms. The puzzle-platformer was inspired by the likes of Another World, Heart of Darkness, and Flashback.
A listing on the eShop now reveals that The Way is coming to Switch as The Way Remastered. This new version features voice over, graphic improvements, HD Rumble, a music player, and changes based on original player feedback.
The Way Remastered is heading to Switch on April 20. We have more details and a trailer below.
The Way Remastered tells a story about a member of space explorers team who lost his beloved and cannot accept her death. During one of his expeditions he discovers ancient writings that testify the existence of a method for obtaining eternal life. Hoping to get his beloved back, he decides to return to the alien planet. However, the planet hides many secrets and dangers that he must face.
A story-based puzzle platformer with stunning graphics and soundtrack made by Panu Talus.
- Immerse yourself in the amazingly detailed world of 200 screens filled with alien flora and fauna.
- Feel the rush of adrenaline as you experience challenging gameplay in this retro style adventure.
- Uncover the mysteries surrounding the planet and learn the story through beautiful visuals and atmospheric soundtrack.
- Gain new abilities to help you get around the planet and solve mind-bending puzzles.
Main additions to the remastered version:
- Voice over
- Graphic improvements
- HD Rumble
- Music player
- Game and level design changes based on players’ feedback
Source: Switch eShop