Posted on October 16, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Switch eShop, Videos
Trifox, an action adventure game that recently came to Switch, has been given a new round of gameplay. 25 minutes of footage have surfaced.
You can get caught up on everything you need to know in the following overview:
Trifox is a colourful and cartoonish action-adventure featuring a phenomenal fox with a multitude of talents! Choose from a trio of classes – Warrior, Mage, Engineer – or mix-and-match abilities to create a tailor-made hero!
After his home is attacked and his TV remote stolen, Trifox sets out in pursuit of the mysterious looters in an action-packed adventure. Use magic, might, and marvelous gadgets to outfox foes across four danger-filled worlds as you fight your way to a final showdown at Villain HQ!
- Three different classes: Wield a giant hammer as a Warrior! Master magic and mystery as a Mage! Use a backpack full of gadgets as an Engineer!
- Mix-and-match styles: Customise your Trifox by combining different class-based abilities! Want to cast spells and fire a Gatling Gun? No problem!
- 30 abilities to unlock: Collect and spend coins to gain new skills, such as Spike Slam, Shield Bubble, Guided Missile, and many more!
- Four worlds to beat: Fight hordes of enemies, traverse platforming pitfalls, overcome environmental puzzles, and battle big angry bosses!
- A modern retro adventure: A new and fresh experience designed to evoke the spirit of classic 3D platformers!
Have a look at the Trifox gameplay on Switch below.
Trifox is currently up on the Switch eShop. You can play it in English, Dutch, French, German, Portuguese, or Spanish.