Trollhunters Defenders of Arcadia coming to Switch, made by WayForward
Outright Games has revealed that it will release Trollhunters Defenders of Arcadia, a game inspired by the Dreamworks Animation and Netflix series from Guillermo del Toro. Shantae developer WayForward is creating the action-adventure project.
Below are all of the details from today’s announcement:
Dreamworks Animation’s Tales of Arcadia trilogy is made up of Trollhunters, 3Below and the eagerly anticipated new series, Wizards, which launches later this year on Netflix. The trilogy centers on the seemingly ordinary town of Arcadia Oaks that happens to lie at the center of magical and mystical lines that make it a nexus for many battles among otherworldly creatures including trolls, aliens and wizards. The new game, DreamWorks Trollhunters Defenders of Arcadia, tells a brand-new story that takes place in between the distinct worlds from the three series and acts as a key narrative beat that unifies the trilogy.
- All-Star Voice Talent – Featuring all-new content recorded for the game from the stars of the Netflix series including:
○ Emile Hirsch as Jim Lake Jr.
○ David Bradley as Merlin
○ Charlie Saxton as Toby
○ Lexi Medrano as Claire
- An original story – Jump into the world of Trollhunters as Jim Lake Jr. and prepare to stop the Time-pocalypse
- Encounter familiar faces – Journey through unique worlds as favorite characters from the hit series
- Become the hero of Arcadia – Level up armor and abilities to become more powerful than ever, and get a helping hand from beloved characters in local co-op mode
We also have the following trailer:
Trollhunters Defenders of Arcadia launches for Switch on September 25.
Source: Outright Games PR