Turnip Boy Robs a Bank release date set for January, new trailer
Posted on November 30, 2023 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop, Videos
Turnip Boy Robs a Bank now has a release date on Switch. Today, Graffiti Games and Snoozy Kazoo announced that the title is due out on January 18, 2023.
Turnip Boy Robs a Bank, a comedic action-adventure game, was previously made known for Switch in June. It was not given a release window at the time.
For more information, check out the following overview:
Turnip Boy is ready to commit more felonies in this comedic action-adventure game with roguelite elements. This time the career criminal is teaming up with the fearsome Pickled Gang to plan and execute the weirdest heist of all time! Shake down hostages, steal precious valuables, and explore the deep, dark depths and history of the Botanical Bank.
To pull off the perfect heist, you’ll need to purchase an array of dangerous and wacky tools from the dark web, including a diamond pickaxe, C4, and a radio jammer. However, bank robbing isn’t easy, so be prepared for intense shootouts with security guards, the police, elite swat teams and more.
- A thrilling single-player adventure full of bank robbing, dark web browsing, and fuzz fighting.
- Roguelite elements to turnip the action.
- A big ol’ bank to explore and loot.
- An array of wacky weapons found in the bank.
- Take on whoever the bank throws at you in intense shootouts, from security guards to elite veggie swat teams!
- A large cast of quirky food-based characters, including some familiar faces and new citizens with their own stories and problems.
- Earn collectable hats to wear & cassettes with new banger tracks to blast.
- Discover a deeper history of Turnip Boy’s world and how it became what it is.
Check out a new Turnip Boy Robs a Bank release date trailer below.