Twin-stick shooter Void Prison hitting Switch next week
Posted on January 9, 2023 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Voidrock Studios and SneakyBox are gearing up for the launch of Void Prison on Switch, the two sides announced today. Fans can pick it up on January 19, 2023.
Void Prison is an action-packed twin-stick shooter. The endless arcade game puts the player inside an ever-shrinking void ring as they look to survive by fighting emerging enemy waves using various guns and powerups that can be picked up during the run.
Below is some additional information:
Void Prison game is inspired by old-school bullet hell game formula that is easy to pick up and hard to master. The players will be able to earn multiple achievements, unlock new skins and powerups, and try to get their name on top of the worldwide leaderboards.
- Simple yet beautiful and impactful pixel art and effects
- Various achievements and global leaderboards
- Endless arcade gameplay featuring competitive and rewarding mechanics
- Balanced gameplay loop that will drive players to improve with each run
- Unlockable skins and powerups
- Multiple unique enemy types
And here’s a trailer for the game:
Void Prison will cost just $2.99 on the Switch eShop.
Source: SneakyBox PR