Ty the Tasmanian Tiger HD update out now (version 1.0.1), patch notes
Posted on June 14, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
This week, Krome Studios issued a new update for Ty the Tasmanian Tiger HD. Version 1.0.1 comes with gyro assisted first-person aiming, fixes, and more.
Below are the full patch notes:
- New addition – gryo assisted aiming to 1st person aiming. This means that we have removed gyro from the zoom of the zoomerang, as aiming with the gyro is more useful.
- Fix for camera issue when swallowed by a fish in coral reef levels.
- Aligned the sun with the lens flare on the “Outback Safari” level.
- Fixed the lensflare sometimes drawing even when there was part of the level blocking the sun.
- Small fixes for a variety of texture seam issues.
- Fix for Game Total Time increasing while system is sleeping.
- Fix for incorrect Picture Frame total count on Game Totals screen.
- Implement language specific audio tracks in video playback.
- Updates to some Spanish translations.
- Fix for infrequent crash when cutscenes skipped, which may also fix sounds being cut off.
- Fixes for water rendering graphical bugs.
- Fix for the + Button having inconsistent interaction with some elements of the pause menu.
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger is available for Switch via the eShop. In case you missed it, read our previous interview with Krome Studios here.