Worms Rumble update out now on Switch (version 1.0.2), patch notes
Worms Rumble has been updated on Switch. This week, Team17 started distribution of version 1.0.2.
Worms Rumble now supports a party size of six rather than three and more. The full patch notes are included below.
- Increased party size from 3 to 6
- All 3 daily challenges can now be re-rolled each day
- Additional messaging added to the matchmaking search bar
- Improvements to the network to fix rubber banding issues
- Fixed an issue with the team sizes and balancing in Team Deathmatch
- Fixes to instabilities on servers to improve player experience
- Fixed a bug which would show player in the wrong position after being killed in Last Worm Standing