Yohane the Parhelion: Blaze in the Deepblue gameplay
Posted on November 19, 2023 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Switch eShop, Videos
Yohane the Parhelion: Blaze in the Deepblue landed on Switch this week, and a bunch of gameplay has come in. Close to a high hour of footage highlights the Metroidvania experience.
In case you missed our previous coverage, here’s an overview of the game:
Yohane the Parhelion is an official spin-off of “Love Live! Sunshine”. Yohane’s fantasy world sets the stage for a 2D metroidvania in “Yohane the Parhelion: Blaze in the Deepblue”!
The player takes control of Yohane as she ventures into a mysterious dungeon alongside her partner Lailaps. She must challenge the monster-infested labyrinth to rescue her missing friends. As Yohane crafts new equipment from the items she finds and gains the power of her comrades, she’ll be able to explore more and more of the dungeon. You’ll encounter some areas in the dungeon that change randomly each time you visit, keeping your dungeon delves fresh.
When an undersea dungeon suddenly surfaces in the ocean near Numazu, it becomes the talk of the town. Several of Yohane’s curious friends venture inside to investigate. However, not a single one has returned from the labyrinth… In order to rescue her friends, Yohane herself must brave the depths. She’ll encounter fierce challenges, such as monstrous fish and ever-changing corridors. Will Yohane be able to rescue her friends and uncover the mystery of the dungeon? Yohane the Parhelion: Blaze in the Deepblue In the darkest depths, a ray of sunshine pierces through –
- Uncover secret treasures during your adventure. The powers of the items you find and friends you rescue are key to conquering the dungeon. The dungeon contains many secret locations—temples, ruins, and even a sunken ship.
- Inside the dungeon, you’ll encounter special areas that randomly change their layout. They’ll provide a new and fresh challenge as you explore the dungeon.
- As you explore the dungeon and defeat monsters, you’ll collect a variety of materials. Combine these materials to craft new weapons and accessories for Yohane at any time. Over 90 crafting recipes are available!
- Familiar faces from the anime fill out the colorful cast of characters. Bursting with personality, Yohane’s companions lend their aid.
- Use a Musical Score to power up with music! The theme song, “Deep Blue,” will bring forth Yohane’s inner strength!
Find the Yohane the Parhelion: Blaze in the Deepblue gameplay below.
Yohane the Parhelion: Blaze in the Deepblue is out now on Switch. It includes English, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), and Chinese (Traditional).