Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack update out now on Switch (version 1.2)
Posted on October 5, 2017 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch
A new update is now available for the Switch version of Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack. Those who purchased the game on the eShop can gain access to version 1.2.
The new update implements a variety of bug fixes. Inti Creates also added in a couple of small features.
The full patch notes are as follows:
– Added ZL and ZR as options for button configuration
– Added the option to assign the R-stick to “EX Weapon” while playing as Copen in Gunvolt 2
– Fixed a bug in Azure Striker Gunvolt where the quest “Bug Zapper” could not be completed
– Fixed a bug in Azure Striker Gunvolt where if the Mantis or Mantis Legion sub-bosses were defeated with a special skill, no bonus was awarded
– Fixed a bug in Azure Striker Gunvolt where the quest “Mine Over Matter” could not be completed
– Fixed a bug where best times would be displayed as double the actual time on the mission select screen
– Fixed a bug where amiibo could become unreadable if the Home button was pressed on the read amiibo screen
– Various other bug fixes