Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 on Switch – full details
News leaked out from V Jump earlier today that Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 launches for Switch in Japan this fall. Courtesy of Gematsu, we have the following overview in full detail:
- Ad-Hoc Co-Op Play – A first for the Dragon Ball Xenoverse series, using ad-hoc correspondence, you can play with up to six nearby players.
- Ultimate Techniques with the Motion Sensor – For example, by using the Joy-Cons with both hands, you can trigger a “Kamehameha.”
- Two-Player Joy-Con Battles – Battle against a friend on the same Switch using the two Joy-Con controllers.
- Limited Time Bonus – Experience the “Time Patrol” main story from the first Dragon Ball Xenoverse.
- For Early Buyers – A code to unlock the characters from the main story early. By using this code, you will have access to more than 70 characters from the start.