March 2013 NPD: Monster Hunter, LEGO City, Need for Speed, Castlevania estimates

Posted under 3DS, News, Podcast Stories, Wii U
April 21, 2013 by (@NE_Brian)

A few big titles came out on Nintendo platforms last month. Arguably the most significant was Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, which launched on both the Wii U and 3DS.

In roughly three weeks, Ultimate moved somewhere between 100,000 and 130,000 copies on both platforms. The 3DS picked up 60% of the game’s sales while Wii U picked up the other 40%. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is now 13th all time on NPD’s Wii U lifetime software chart.

Other NPD estimates include LEGO City: Undercover (more than 100,000 copies, but less than Ultimate on Wii U and 3DS), Need for Speed: Most Wanted U (less than 10,000 copies), and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate (around 30,000 units).

Source

Links:ray ban femmeray ban femmeray ban femmeray ban pas cherray ban pas cherray ban clubmasterray ban aviatorray ban pas cherray ban pas cheroakley pas cheroakley pas cheroakley pas cheroakley hommeJordan Retro 1 for cheapAir Jordan 11 For Salejordan retro 4 for cheapCheap Air Jordans Retro For SaleAuthentic Jonathan Toews JerseyAuthentic Marian Hossa JerseyAuthentic Blackhawks JerseysAuthentic Blackhawks JerseysJordan 11 Retro
©2014 Nintendo Everything